MOTORKEYS - LOST STOLEN BROKEN SPARE REPLACEMENT CAR KEYS LEEDS & ALL YORKS

Motorkeys Auto Locksmiths Services
A big thanks to all.

Categories

www.carkeysleeds.co.uk
powered by

My Blog

A huge thank you to all of our customers that have taken the time to leave a comment. These are all genuine customer comments which have been left over a period of time.

6 Comments to Thank you:

Comments RSS
Paul Galbraith on 04 June 2015 17:00
Cheers for cutting me a spare van key today & jumping on the job promptly. If I'd one this previously I might not have needed to smash my window at 11pm when my vehicle locked me out !! Straight forward chap to deal with & am very happy to recommend. All the best, Paul
Reply to comment

mick kirk on 26 January 2016 17:19
Thanks again. All our comments are genuine customers, very satisfied with the services received.

Justin on 19 August 2015 21:47
Needed a key replaced for a VW. Was told I'd have to use a VW dealer but the cost was ridiculous and I'd need to wait 10 days after going to the garage to place the order. Instead, I spoke to Mick and he came to my house 30 mins later and cut and coded the keys for half the price. Excellent!
Reply to comment

Kerry on 08 December 2015 16:17
What a lovely man genuine and honest....not many out there like that any more!
Reply to comment

Mick on 05 January 2016 10:32
Thanks Kerry for your lovely comment. Mick

Peter on 17 March 2018 17:28
Ignition key had snapped i my Mercedes sprinter i phoned a couple of companies to which i was answered "we dont touch Sprinters they are to much trouble". I phoned MOTERKEYS on Saturday and he came round to my house within the hour and sorted the problem in under an hour also cutting 2 keys and programing transponders all at a reasonable price.I can not speak highly enough about the professionalism the way everything was handled, would not hesitate recommend. Many Thanks Peter
Reply to comment