MOTORKEYS - LOST STOLEN BROKEN SPARE REPLACEMENT CAR KEYS LEEDS & ALL YORKS

Categories

www.carkeysleeds.co.uk
powered by

My Blog

welcome to motorkeys

Welcome to motorkeys

Please feel free to leave comments about your experience of our services. Promptness of service, customer satisfaction, any positive/negative feeds welcome we aim to please.

Thank you. Mick Kirk

25 Comments to welcome to motorkeys:

Comments RSS
Terry on 04 March 2013 18:15
Fantastic service again. Non emergency job, still arrived within two hours after an already hectic day. Sorted the job quoted for and sorted an old fob free of charge. A thoroughly nice guy, highly recommended. Used Mick several times over the years on different vehicles. Wouldn't trust anyone else near my cars!

mick kirk on 03 April 2017 15:59
Many thanks on behalf of motorkeys. This is where genuine quotes are made and not from competitors trying to lower my google rankings.

Neil J on 06 June 2013 08:21
Great service came all the way to Goole within a couple of hours and sorted new keys out no fuss, highly recommended with all the proper tools and very professional. Cheers Mick.

mick kirk on 03 April 2017 16:00

Laura Gascoyne on 13 December 2013 22:48
Locked my keys in the boot of my BMW 5 series with my 11 wk old baby in the car. The A A couldn't get into the car as it was dead locked and so they phoned Mick. Other companies in Sheffield didn't want to know. Luckily the baby was asleep and Mick set off immediately to Sheffield he kept me posted on when he would be arriving as I was starting to get pretty anxious. He managed to open the car door for me to get my baby out then worked on opening the boot. A fab service at a reasonable price a true knight in shining armour on Friday the 13th. Mother and baby doing well! Thanks again will recommend you to all !

Mick Kirk on 03 April 2017 16:04

Tina Smith on 02 February 2014 15:58
My husband recently purchased a new car - a peugeot 407. Yesterday he accidentally dropped the key and dislodged something in the fob the AA breakdown guy, Ian - highly recommended Mick We gave him a call today and he was with us within 15 minutes, he was polite, professional and prompt, not only did he provide my husband with a new spare key, I also got a spare key for my Renault Megane too. Both keys were issued within 30 minutes, AND he was the cheapest quote we had been quoted. We have a few business cards and will be highly recommending Mick to all our family and friends. Thanks again Mick, Tina and James Smith

Mick Kirk on 03 April 2017 16:05

J on 01 December 2014 19:13
Fair price, on time and good knowledge

Mick Kirk on 03 April 2017 16:05

Charles Dunkley on 05 August 2015 13:01
Fast prompt service and a lot cheaper than what was quoted at the main dealer. Would highly recommend, cheers. Charles Dunkley

Mick Kirk on 03 April 2017 16:09
Many thanks on behalf of Motorkeys Auto Locksmiths. Lost Car Keys, Stolen Car Keys, Broken Car Keys, Replacement Car Keys, Car Locksmiths Specialists. This is where genuine quotes are made and not from competitors trying to lower my google rankings.

Jay on 12 March 2016 18:57
Thank you so much for an extremely efficient & very reasonably priced service Thank you also for taking the time to txt me afterwards to let me know my daughters car was all sorted. Will definitely be recommending you. Thank you 😊👍👍

Goutam on 03 April 2016 21:37
Secured my keys in the boot of my BMW 5 arrangement with my 11 wk old child in the auto. The An A couldn't get into the auto as it was halted thus they called Mick. Different organizations in Sheffield would not like to know. Fortunately the infant was snoozing and Mick set off instantly to Sheffield he updated me as often as possible on when he would be touching base as I was getting entirely on edge. He figured out how to open the auto entryway for me to get my child out then chipped away at opening the boot. Thank you so much. here

Kolmi on 13 June 2016 13:52
All contents were expressed in a clear n simplified manner n it was meaningful too. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!

Shaplabibi on 13 June 2016 17:12
Yes..still landed inside two hours following an effectively boisterous day. Sorted the occupation cited for and sorted an old coxcomb for nothing out of pocket. A completely decent person, exceptionally prescribed. Utilized Mick a few times throughout the years on various vehicles. Thanks!

Sadie on 16 September 2016 05:24
You guys always give great service to your customers whichI had the pleasure to experience. Still, my car gives a great performance. Thank you so much for sharing this post and please keep posting things like this.

Ivan Phillips on 26 November 2016 11:14
A HUGE THANK YOU to Mick Kirk for gaining entry to my car in 2 minutes where two separate AA men failed miserably over a whole morning!!! This just shows the the skill motor keys Auto Locksmiths have at their disposal. I would not hesitate to call on their services in the future!!! I JOB VERY WELL DONE!!!

riyaz khatri on 28 April 2018 10:19
thanks for sharing article

Omega Replica on 27 May 2018 13:28

loemrntdherid1 on 15 August 2018 02:37
Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.